forthright mc: The universe wills impossibilities.

 

They had, to an extent, fudged their underclothing over me having an NFT of a very prolonged torture and kill.

"Now you're cooking with evil gas."

Getting good is it, Cheever?

Let me tell you.

A friend bumped me, and thus, I lost a friend.  I gained more than a dozen friends in the bargain, as if, maybe, that first friend were toxic.  He turned his girlfriend lesbian.  On the story goes: drug addict, Walmart employee.  Addled with legal troubles, and an untimely end.

But from those days, perhaps the most absolute boss thing I did, after eating a two dollar chicken on the banks of Lake Juniper, I went to a used books store.  I had cut school and went inside a used book store.

The little dividend, 15 yr old titties, you know?  And the law wasn't so Muslim then, either.  They started dyeing their hair, you know, and all this other, people spray painting slurs on the building, and it was festive, maybe stupid, but festive.

The suspect was from Bennettsville.

I could just put her tittie-balls in my hand, like it was a little new born bird, and breath on them, to comfort, and listen.  "peep".  "peep."

We say that, you never say anything is particularly impossible, and the universe is in constant change, and seems, in that perspective of finitude and structure, discipline, the universe wills impossibilities.

Or shall we intone, "improbabilities" and "un-likely-hoods"?

I can learn great truths, in the midst.

An NFT of a dastardly murder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Treats for the eats and the Intellectual Autobahn of the Dirty South: what we earn and what we get.

*You might say, "one handful of dirt from a naysayer is nothing; let them do it, and see if I care or bother over it."  But what i...