Hope besprings and bubblewumps eternal, anew.(Vlaid the Impala)

I see, I see, 

Oh say can I see?

Did you see, would you see, I saw?

The sap is running and the flora is a burgeoning.

Anderson really goes on about those Impalas, don't he?  Guess nothing really beats the rental car experience.

Here I am, Here I am, the hurricane, the machelaise, the cry of the Republic.  "This is who I am, yo; this is who I be."  Just like the old flipper Willie Abachilie, from Aeropagite, IN.

What the wind-making done blown-up....

Unicorns and rainbows or something.  I fell asleep, and when I woke up, it was something like Caged Heat or the Big Bird Cage.  And I was like... uhm... wow....

They say the world hinges on a stray world, and the world can take a turn, you know?  Uncertainties, and profitears, and all the rest, dividends, and the machine is made up not of spreadsheets and SQL, but willing participants.  Like, there wouldn't be a bad Moon Knight, without the established precedence of there having been a good Moon Knight.  Or Tobes and Andy.

I don't just give figs to just anybody.  Like, I had sent James and Timothy, but when it Timothy's time, I had to see some titty.

Something to liven up the floor show, ya know?

Give my salutations to Mallorie and Christy.  Mallorie knows I could have made her a convert, read to her first and second Peter, Hebrews and some stuff, and she would have converted and made housewife.

In her heart of hearts she knows.

The Fall of Saigon.

Devotchkas holding to the chopper cleats.  One falling off the building, the big helicopter doing a sweep move across the pad.  Tumbling and greasy fumbling, bumbling and stumbling, the hap-spun and doubt-footed pesky women and children, along with a few stray CIA drug kingpins.

Actually holding onto the bands of the rainbow, like the thing was made of pool floaties, and I was starting to chuckle intermittently, sounding like I was bubbling or something, and the server farm was having a peak usage event, AWS and Google kind of red-lining on the thing.

Moonraker had given up on Twitter?  Or no?

They had kind of "presented" her to me, a runway walk, and I as like, fake-calm side-eye-ing the whole thing.  And it was a trick of the universe, women's panties cost something like 8-12 dollars or something.  But I suppose such a tale makes Anderson lapse into unconsciousness, black-out and wake up sometime in the middle of Don Lemon's pissy talk, and Anderson's like, "why's everybody mad all of a sudden?"

Or was it more or less, not a presentation of possibilities, but a perp-walk?  I think so, too; my heart burns there.  "A free and gentle flower, growing wild."  And all, you know, you don't know if you want Honey Roasted or something else, Ranch dust and all.  Cajun.

Raisins and fake M&M's?

See I how I just went all hard and Gander Mtn on them?  That's you could probably knock them over with a feather when I pass by.  That's freestyle, and a lot of people can't do it to good.  Anderson sounds like a Krishna when he tries....

"Ummmm...."

Say that Ranchero was in Hope Springs, Laurel Hill or Raeford?

I'm beating feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Rolling on with Women's Month movie-watchin'.

Virginia Woolf:   She spoke of striving to find a new narrative method.   Mrs Dolloway?  Orlando?  To The Lighthouse? "You don't li...