Poetics on love... the tyger and the lamb very much paraphrased out of recognition

Of life and love, love is willing vulnerability to that one person, to become vulnerable, susceptible, and open.  Maybe the jaded wish and hope and bolster against doubts, but the truly loving let the feelings of love overshadow that doubt, far and away.

When they have feelings....  when they care....

When Harris, inspector Gadget, is driving the car from the passenger side, some kind of half-a**ed driver's ed coach, and at once, annoying, but you have to smile in the moment and let her be her.


 

"Your language would offend Allah..."

"You got salty with Allah..."

Instigate with frivolous ways that burden Faulkner....

The terror of her burning hair, and me, about to spray her down.  She breathes fire, and I spray my garden hose on her belly.  I make a pattern, like peeing in the snow, "happy bday to me."

And though, it isn't my birthday, everyday with Harris is like my birthday, special, and special like not "ha ha" or Jim Carrey, but special more like Jared Leto, or the Penguin in the Batman movie that I won't watch.

I have my love's tax return in my desk drawer, and I would like to ask her some questions about it, torturing her with teases with my No. 2 Faber Castel pencil.

She said, "I know its been so difficult for you.  I'm just gonna stand here while you get these feelings all out of your system."

I brought her a glass of milk, and told her to pour down the front of her blouse.  Because the house was all on web-cam, on a VPN from some Baltic nation, and time was money, and I had to keep that meter spinning with some content.  She tossed a paperweight at me, I dodged and it busted my drywall in my makeshift office in the corner of my bedroom.  I just stick that office stuff anywhere I find a hole around the house.


 

And this house is a hole.

what hand could enumerate that dreadful, awful vintage of the fountain of you....

I say God bless thee.... little Charles Lamb rumpot s.o.b.; God bless thee....

I say blessings to you, and now, would, please go, go, please.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Rolling on with Women's Month movie-watchin'.

Virginia Woolf:   She spoke of striving to find a new narrative method.   Mrs Dolloway?  Orlando?  To The Lighthouse? "You don't li...