Taillight's Last Gleaming: On The New Moon and Mindset

As of those pesky "knee-jerks", moral imperatives, I find myself doing a quick re-appraisal of things, as if seeing with new eyes, and that, not the reflectivity I mentioned on the coming New Moon in May 2022, but different, like I'm reflected, I'm coming from down deep, all the way from downtown, the Miami bench, even behind that, from the good seats, tossing the ball and having it get, not perfectly in, but surprisingly close.

Close enough for credit, Cheevers.

The facility itself somehow refracted, and its the submerged thing, not the thoughts, for the thoughts are instant, and it seems as to though a different person had these thoughts, as of a mathematical function changing into something else.

Remember when the little black girl jumped-off the building, and it looked like Andy would sh*t a gold brick?  I remember that, and he almost did; it was precluded from syndication for awhile, like the Seinfeld kybosh on Susan episode, thought a bit dark and somehow controversial, though the NYPD Blue won an emmy for its set lighting, its most gripping scene would take place outdoors in whatever light there was from God Himself.


 

I had been laying there while Saffron was sucking on my toes, and think of it, my trying to go to sleep amidst the pleasantness, after having worn down on Mister Doug's daily chores.  I was dogged, behind the earlier that, and kind of blankscreen on it by the point, just kind of sitting there, may has well have been a paperweight or a pencil cup or even a bag of trash, something somewhat sociopathic, in that sense of it being the end of the day, psychopathic in the sense of being for want of dissipation, but even that?  Nay, I say, I was just there, again.

But in the time of the New Moon, there is a different kind of presence, and that from within, not that the picture is different, or that the eyes of different, or that the lighting is bad, but the mind of the beholder, perhaps, might be the different thing.  It looked like me, had some of my thoughts, my histories, my old loves, but it saw things, and had the most different thoughts, and I began to think I should know that person.


 

"He is me, but I am not him."

-said of Odin the CEO, and Odin the regaler of tourists, the one with the more menial job, perhaps, then, was the real one, and kind of a starfished piece of him went off and made a fortune away from the continent, in the New World, with the Yanks.

Shane?  Shane?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Treats for the eats and the Intellectual Autobahn of the Dirty South: what we earn and what we get.

*You might say, "one handful of dirt from a naysayer is nothing; let them do it, and see if I care or bother over it."  But what i...