apply directly to the effected area and await results; calm like a balm; your butt

*If I followed the common course, I should reasonably expect to be just as miserable as everyone else.

If I have my own angels, then I too, have my own muse, which may yet lead me to a different furrow, say, Cole Porter or Miles Davis or John Coltrane for you, where I take to the clouds and roughage with Freddie Hubbard, time to time.

I tell you this, beneath the hair and pasty vampire skin, I am a nugget of confusion wrapped in a scattering of weird intentions, and confused of those too.

To decide a course then, is a propensity to open the door to the real possibility of failure.

I have but some time.

And your butt needs roughing.

*The immortals talk amongst themselves, and then only in a dog-whistle tongue that they only can understand.

If one must fall sedentary to a bad feeling, can one also fall sedentary to a positive feeling, and draw it out all the way to its very end, but slowly, not to push and strain at it until it is earlier wasted than the sedentary man.

And if one has reasonable expectations, one does not slam the door on surprises, but limp-eyed, must let the world come, and bid it not stop on his accord, but to elapse as it was meant to, our best course, to dignify whatever may and is willed from without.

*Him that would have the portion of another, partakes in that other's miseries, no?

I want to put a 2300 into a Miata, and I'm not the only one, but I relent as to the doings and bearings of such an operation, and think the car would be so unsettled and unbalanced, that I could only bring it true and right if I pushed the pedal significantly harder.

But its a "secretary car" you say.  I watch a racing series with spec Miatas, and there are no secretaries there.  Would you pigeonhole me, and are you on such good terms with the pigeon?  And what of all the secretaries that drive Camrys and Accords?

Or shoehorn a 2300 Ecoboost into the little beast.

They're in the catalog, you know.

Of your butt, I say this further, time and circumstance will put on you something that I could not equal at my most innervated, so there.  Or to paraphrase, "I won't get you, but God will get you."

The same Chinese generals and Mexicans that they made the deals with, will expect the term honored, from the best and brightest, so called, the better students, calling in markers, and expecting favor, where none was ever merited, and the dishonest better students say the enemies are within in order to pull the inspecting discerning eye away from their own misdeed and transverse.

I seen a pretty woman this morning, about ten years older than me, and noticed she had been staring at me.  She, a store employee, saw me browsing, and it was as if she wanted to see if I pocketed anything on the sly, and then as a I later passed by, she was happy, relieved and grateful enough to speak well-wishes to the man that stupefied her sour expectation;

for sour expectations then, I calm 

like a balm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Rolling on with Women's Month movie-watchin'.

Virginia Woolf:   She spoke of striving to find a new narrative method.   Mrs Dolloway?  Orlando?  To The Lighthouse? "You don't li...