Circa 1990: The Decline and Dissipation of Western Civilization.

 

 

They had a right that it had to be chicken bones, but the two gents couldn't find a live chicken to slaughter in the middle of the cold "Living for the" city, but they could find a bucket of chicken.

Indeed, at the expense of Andy and Johnathon's careers, the saving grace of popular cinema, a poison ivy branch extended to the popular imagination.


*Somebody has a little of the old swamp butt.

*I was happy, I was sad, I was happy.  I was wanting to lick the makeup off of Maria Bartiromo's eyelids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Treats for the eats and the Intellectual Autobahn of the Dirty South: what we earn and what we get.

*You might say, "one handful of dirt from a naysayer is nothing; let them do it, and see if I care or bother over it."  But what i...