Journaling: Fumble Vector: Plus Student Loan Forgiveness.

Awoke early.  Crime doesn't rest, neither does the hunter and the huntress, so to the fray.  They are unawares and its easy going most of the morning.....


 

Up early plotting the Internet Missionary outreach program, which isn't my job, but essentially an uncompensated hobby.  I come up with some good stuff, make a plan, plus make an additional set of agenda items "just in case".  You see, just as we talk about mindfulness, gratitude is like a superpower of the believer, a calming balm even in the roughest waters.  They're in the know, and all it is, we remember the promises of God, our assurance.

So much depends on a green truck and a couple of yard cats, as is said, and I watched the two toms, one crossed the yard to harass the other.  He crossed and stopped right in front of the other, mewling, as I say, "like a couple of old hens gossiping about old men".

And just as is said, "there are other worlds than these", so to did I work some other stuff online, good stuff, actually, that I had completely forgotten about on other websites.  I kept the true north of this website and the Internet Missionary project, but other things seem to come and go.

I was looking at the Student Loan Forgiveness commentary on television, which I can't stomach for very long in one sitting, and I was thinking its all class warfare, and they're gleefully feeding that beast.  And when the on-air host takes a stand, that shuts out half the audience.  It was just like my mentor taking up political talking points from the pulpit.  I cautioned him that he was not uniting the church to a cause, but dividing us.  I note he had much more experience with Theology and leading congregations than I, and what resulted was a congregation that was small but energized at his words, not unlike what Trump was doing with his rallies.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Treats for the eats and the Intellectual Autobahn of the Dirty South: what we earn and what we get.

*You might say, "one handful of dirt from a naysayer is nothing; let them do it, and see if I care or bother over it."  But what i...