Journalized August 22. On the September 6 hearings.

As per Nicole, and we know Nicole is insatiable when it comes to roughing the GOP, Mike Pence might testify at the 1/6 hearings, balanced against concerns of a future presidential bid.  A certain flaccid interest in telling what they have already heard, but a potential showpiece of the showtrial, and still yet, a gaggle of monkeys might fly out of my motherfu**ing a**.

She was telling me this, and I was like, "honey, you still got a few pieces of chicken in the bucket."  You know, as per the old Greeks, nature abhors a vacuum, the old pie hole rapidly inhaling and exhaling air and so forth.

"She would need all her strength reserves replenished for what I had planned for her."

Telling John Thomas all the while, between things, "this is an assault on democracy."  And I was like, "is your shirt still on?"  I was having some kind of mid-coitus cholesterol induced delusion, and then the train and the tunnel and all, and me wearing a 2018 away batting practice hat with the moisture-wicking, I could but come to my senses and pronounce the thing good.

Sure was a lot of Colonel Sanders in that space around her belly button.

I began to think, based on the movie Prince of Darkness, that our dreams are actually something of either a transmission or a dimly energetic glimpse into alternate realities.  Like the recurring one where I come in and Nicole is playing with the dog on the couch, him all fours in the air, and she scratching his belly, him making weird noises that sound like things the human stomach would do.


So.  I did a four-color mouse-drawn rendering in GIMP.  This is a fairly direct interpretation to which more colors and improved highlights could be added.  The one little purple 3 dollar discount store fake Hydrangea is giving some real impetus in my artistic output.

And people, one side, had went cock-up about Dr Tauci at the CNDC.

Look what you made me do to myself.

Yeah, I had took up that "Graphic Design For Non-Designers", where they figured web masters and content creators would flood in for some free tips.

Me and Nicole might watch "Searching For Richard" with Al Pacino and them boys, or I might get a Cease and Desist letter for yelling at her earlier.

Otherwise, it just seems like she's after the jam in the jellyroll, a total whore, but only accessible by that one degenerate un-deserving man she chose out of all the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Treats for the eats and the Intellectual Autobahn of the Dirty South: what we earn and what we get.

*You might say, "one handful of dirt from a naysayer is nothing; let them do it, and see if I care or bother over it."  But what i...