Journal: I'm a little old, and even moreso stupid....

 

 

In the indefinite little paper-space between thought and action: a new book forming this week.  "I remind myself I am a little old, and even more stupid..."

When abounded with disgust, I raise my glass ever higher and make my voice a niggling trumpet to sound over the rows of the thoroughfare.

The neighbors all cut their grass on the same day, and I wondered, were it some kind of signal they get, the one through his conspiracy radio and the other through his cowboy re-runs.  Something to that to minded for another time, and I myself at ascrawl on nature pictures, trying to capture a sunflower, when maybe a moonflower would do; I've grown Moonflowers, the nocturnal cousin of the Morning Glory.

A seed bigger than Breana's nipple, I guess.

But the silence is circumspect, perhaps, and the words even less so.  The wind cut around my ear last night and I whispered a prayer, and watched NASCAR.

When disgust abounds, I alone pound my fists against the outcast state, and kick and the pricks, and grasp the smoking flax.  I can but relate my story, saying, "don't make the same mistake I made!  Don't do.... THIS!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Mahjong Solitaire Adventure/Avenger, two Taylor Swift metrics, Meta's llama3: reflections in a speckled teet.

Tormented deputy Tate Smith left a note, dejected and deep down with the "inner anxiety", saying something, almost a Dear John, th...