Status in point.

"And then he suffered him to sin so that he might know sorrow,

And thus know what well-being is--to be aware of it naturally..."

-William Langland, The Vision of Piers Plowman.

The "Hawaiian Practice" of the Mantra releases some mood altering chemicals in the brain.  To say, "Thank You".  "I'm Sorry". and last but not least.  "I Love You."

A continual practice, and the practitioner hints at something I've been researching, kind of a low-level telepathy, or a kind of selective rote of pheremones or something.  Some kind of almost Uncertainty Principle of well-being being possible for say, Point A to effect Point B.

I go first to the original American parapsychologist from North Carolina, and into his research, a maze of quantifications without any kind of statistics buried in them, but a manual for conducting pure research in the future.

My other project is to meter the fuel/air mixture from my carburetor, to tune it good, and generally tune the truck up, the 350 small block.  I know the spec to look for on the instrument, and the points on the power band I'm looking for.  It of course, isn't a race car, and I'm looking for not just a slight improve in fuel economy, but something of a more efficient use of what is really in there.

*My butthole.

*Donnie was on the bouncy castle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Rolling on with Women's Month movie-watchin'.

Virginia Woolf:   She spoke of striving to find a new narrative method.   Mrs Dolloway?  Orlando?  To The Lighthouse? "You don't li...