1987 movie film. batmanator. bedizzle fer rizzle.

There was Lance Henriksen, putting over the baddy.
"This is different."
"Harder to kill."
The lobstrocity came from the Easter Sea, formed one mimetic alloy arm into a rudimentary blade.
Then the the other arm, a blade.
Put them together around john connor's bewildered head,
And so.
August 29, 1997.
Took his head.
"Millions died that day."
I almost spilled my beer, too.
"Bodies burning like paper."
"They called it the trepaning day."
I was sitting with a girl, and i hadnt asked her her name-whats in a name, anyway?-a name was unimportant, though if i had it, i would have glorified well beyond its worth.
A lotus flower, it was, a cup in which we sat, two illegals, maybe, in a nation of Karens, a nation of scraps of information.
She had fell in a trash dumpster at nestle water, and i, drunk, looking for a place to sleep, bottle in hand, and all i had in addition was my socks and a newspaper, climbing up to get in and sleep for the night.
And i stopped.
I saw her in there, as i had intended to get in there myself, her sprawled, pawing, looking to me searchingly for some scrap of help, and me, on my hip painfully, something getting squashed between my tittities and my kidneys, on that metal wall jut lip.
The moment hanged in time, lingering like unpleasance, but it was electric.
Eclectic.
Too improbable not to ring true, not to be instantly believable.
Eccentric.
I toppled onto the blacktop outside and my consciousness became the august 29, it was the biblical thousand years of anti christ, it was paul christianizing his own jailors.
No guile was found in that man.
"In him was no darkness", and no indeed, this otis campbell kind of degenerate innebriate, an indulger, and too idle to be a facilitator, had a kind of light over his head.
"They'll call this one The Phone Book Killer."
"I hate the weird ones."
"I put a cigarette out in that coffee two hours ago."
"Yo momma."
"August 29th.  All this.  You.  Me.  Everything.  Gone."
"Garden variety schizophrenic.  Paranoid delusions.  Robots from the future trying to kill him."
And what of the three affluent necrophiles? Had they ordered pizza delivery?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Rolling on with Women's Month movie-watchin'.

Virginia Woolf:   She spoke of striving to find a new narrative method.   Mrs Dolloway?  Orlando?  To The Lighthouse? "You don't li...