Footnotes on the a priori part of the Legend.

*Crystal really was a fat bitch.  I would get her those weighted hamburgers and stuff, even Boo Boo Baskets and so forth from Yogi, and all.  She was pure hell on a Mexican Pizza, the old girl.  I shit you not, at my birthday party, I wanted a snapshot of her, and had to use Google Earth.

*Most of this was reaction-to-response, mind it, a layer of reactionary b.s. that inspired a Legend, a reaction to a reaction, such as trying to dye carpet or something, something-response-reaction-response, like pouring caustics in the wrong bucket, that escaping and catching another chemical, making an even more impressive boo-boo.

*McCandless and Williams will come later in the story, around the dark days in the beginning of the Financial Crisis circa 08 and 09 when we were half wondering what foolery the Democrats would throw at the state: we knew it was all stupid social-engineering, but how to befuddle the constantly confused, and do it with style and flair.  Pinache.

*There really was a literal iron, a clothing iron, that was shown to no one; I crossed the border with it in the boot of my Hyundai.

*While in my presence, McCandless was too quiet about the whole thing, as if it were like a put-on, a kind of ruse.  To say I trusted them would be a weird thing that I'd hate to conjugate for a better understanding; I'd say more I was at the mercy of some of these people in so many important ways, at the mercy of McCandless and Williams, et al, and trusting them with so much while not trusting them at all.

*What about Ozzy?

*Crystal couldve had the same swollen posterior if she had sat in an ant hill, but I know, and we all agree, she did it in a way that was more fun, through prolonged over-eating.

*The crazy manager lady, according to my information, finally got herself locked in the backroom.  She was kind of precariously "hung-up on the job", but she had all the right paperwork in, I suppose, to make her one with the divine light of approval from the corporate office.  The reality on the ground had a good bit of daylight between it and company policy.

*We never found out who shot B.I.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

The Dark Theological Irrationality of the Soul: a musing on time and mindset in various phases.

There was the darkness--too utterly blank to be called gloomy or foreboding; indeed there was something peaceful or restful about it--and me...