On making a time sheet: The Fut in the Nuckery.

In a bit of a tussle in mind, I began the day, having difficulties selecting my priorities.  I put myself into the hands of my others, always good for a bit of "automation".  I combined my tussle with theirs, and together we had a good tussle of it, and where did well by the combination.

They were talking about a "refresh cycle" or "check-in" in the schedule, an evaluation time set aside.

I note I had such before I knew what to call it.  Well.  I called it a "look-in" where I go to my scheduling app periodically and decide new adventures, the subsequent habituations and other.

A nice little evaluation and recompiling in the schedule, a chance "mid-stream" to check on everything.

I had a planned a spreadsheet time log that wasn't laid out in calendar format, but to do list format, with checkmarks for completion and a time-in and time-out set of blocks for staking the time.

Where it to track time, I would lay the time out evenly in the first columns, either 1 hour, 30-minute or 15-minute increments with the tasks listed in order of taking up.  However, its not to track time, but how many different things get done, so that's prioritized in one of the first three columns, then the check box, then the time boxes.

This is part of the documentation of "The Mike Experience", the long-held secrets of style and personal achievement that I hold so close to the vest.  I'm a guru.  A cult leader.  A radical.  A square peg stuck in a round hole.

The turd in the punchbowl.

The Fut in the Nuckery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Treats for the eats and the Intellectual Autobahn of the Dirty South: what we earn and what we get.

*You might say, "one handful of dirt from a naysayer is nothing; let them do it, and see if I care or bother over it."  But what i...