the lost weekend was not so lost after all.

So I called it "The Lost Weekend", and instead of Ray Milland hiding booze, I'm sipping from a jug of iced coffee.

April 29: Anniversary of the Death of Alfred Hitchcock.

April 30: Anniversary of the Death of Sergio Leone.

And no, it really wasn't a lost weekend.  There was plenty of light, plenty of happiness, and even some learnings.  I took in a seminar on Thomas Aquinas, and Friday, I was in a seminar on Total Wellness.

I learned about a new business model Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Treats for the eats and the Intellectual Autobahn of the Dirty South: what we earn and what we get.

*You might say, "one handful of dirt from a naysayer is nothing; let them do it, and see if I care or bother over it."  But what i...