36 rows to the hedge/Moon Night of the Hunter

 

 

"Last of a dying breed,
I'm a knowledge seed;
I need action:
that's what I need."

"I'm goan stay high up in the clouds,
gonna keep puntin' that pu**y around,
got plenty of bullets in my bucket
just in case its going down.
I'm a Brooklyn soldja, yes, I'm is,
I'm a skull and bones
and that's danger
I don't give a toot
who's beef it is."

-Legend of the Disheveled Ancient.


 

In fact, I was thinking to myself, in trench coat and gym socks, leaving the place, I had seen the movie somewhere before, that it seemed so awfully derivative of something of the natural substance of the universe; the tao then?  A common thread?  To pee in the lobby bathroom or go behind the car in the parking lot; I had my mind on my business, to put it all, set to rights, and the lunatic dissipation of tedium, fumblings, kind of reaching around in the dark, the PoughKeepsie Delaware Motel 6, did they leave a light on?

Pamala thanked the SC Democrats, kind of a head cheese before the mice, and such.  And I considered to take the other side, or the Constitution Party, and jump in there, for lack of a better destiny.

Not that I need a destiny, maybe.

Gainful employment, representing the folks, the Cheevers, and the otherwise ignored, rolling-up my sleeves, and all, getting in there to the business of good governance.

But there are other worlds than these, Herbert.

 

As it were, to the cause, to pursue an idea to its furthest, and without much of a cause for drainage, seepage, and dissonance, reverberations and fair usages and so forth, things being diverted and put to new courses, put to the latest cause.

I told them that 43 had said it at some point, that the US Constitution is a "living document", meaning he can make it mean whatever he wants, the truths are not static, but to be shaped to a particular agendum.

Anyway, the sun was coming up on the new day, and I was thinking about NFT's and trading cards, how the trading card companies have embraced NFT's so well, and I was thinking about doing something of the popular line, for instance, Betty White would have had a few, by virtue of being a news item.  But instead, they have so much hard licensing on the things, branded sets, and I noticed in particular, a WWE on-demand printing of something historical, the unification of a championship, but it was heels instead of faces.

People like to buy the villain cards I ask?

There was a Chud thumping about within the rooms, "goan fill my guts with the good stuffs", and all that, a provincial marm of some repute, known to speak what passes for her unfettered mind.  And that's a tao.

Just like my brainstorming, however useless, is a kind of tao, kind of a headspace of assimilating patterns and imagining new uses for the old tropes.  Heck, in my idea, newspaper would get per-use licensing with the manufacturer and make some extra cash.  For once, someone would care.

My toenails grew, too.

Pretending to care, or otherwise occupying space for a certain time, juicing on water and milk, getting my hydration on between my rooms and the outdoors.

The Dems are right though, and I agree with them that we need to oust the President.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Wiliam Blake, Lao Tse, Tater Smith's False Fourteen, and Leland Briggs from Cayce, SC.

Unusual weather here in South Carolina has had the effect of stimulating the growth of local flowers.  This unusual weather catches the atte...