funbag; on home economics.

I wrote her a love letter.

"Meet me at the gas and go.  5 pm.  Wear something pretty."

I got there unreasonably early, because i like the element of surprise, and furthermore i suspect on the ideals of those who anticipate someone such as myself.

I went to make wee wee, while i waited, in a bathroom hole with an outside entry.  I could hear the muzak from the other rooms within; and i gave it, in brief, a splinter of my attention, nevermind, my penis nestled between my artist fingers felt like it had been dipped in commercial fragrance, something like jovan or addidas, or even olive oil.

I was made to sit again, in a 20 minute intervall before 5 pm.  It was the best of times, it was the cornholiest of times: those were empty moments.

I had me a bag of peanuts and a popular soft drink.  As per my youth and the bygone novelty of the wasting of stray moments, i opened the nuts and funneled them into my beverage:  this was the goodie.

She was happy to see me, getting there a whole hour after me, 25 minutes after we were supposed to be there.

She said so, and said she had to pay for her ride there and back.  How long to stay?  All night was 120 dollars, or just 50 through dinner.

I thought,  if i could get her to mop my kitchen and bathroom, clean the oven, it would be good, worth my dollar.  Maybe even clean the drapery in the morning.

"All night would be good."

She stroked my cheek, affecting something of love and cherishing.

"Ive got some ideas, beautiful, of stuff we can do."

"Oooh yeah, baby.  I really want to."

"Even in the morning."

"Gonna roll me over, sugar?"

I smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Wiliam Blake, Lao Tse, Tater Smith's False Fourteen, and Leland Briggs from Cayce, SC.

Unusual weather here in South Carolina has had the effect of stimulating the growth of local flowers.  This unusual weather catches the atte...