The Tetragrammaton Obamatronian Matrices: God in everyday life, and tails of the taco people.

 

 

People like Gregory of Nyssa and Origen the Heretic(before he was shunned, he was brilliant), talked of realizations of the divine providence in everyday life.  Gregory pointed to Moses, who saw multiple manifestations, theophany all, and even part of the supposed physical personage of God.  Of course, God's physical personage, so glorious that for a human to look upon Him, the human instantly falls dead because of the abundance of glory.

Anyway, there was the snake cane and the stone that issued water, but the one I always think of is the insolent donkey.  Man rides along on his donkey, and his donkey begins to verbally rebuke him, which, we all know is uncommon.

I imagine that moment of surprise, after the donkey had abutted him to the stone-laden wall a few times, and the man beat at the animal, the animal verbally dis-using him, dressing him down with a wit superior to man, not only not inferior, but heavenly in its recourse.


 

And here, in the earthen realm, we have such and so forth, things coming ahead and calling people, people tweeting, and people turning coat, turning tail.

My dreams, not as empty, as my bank account, seems to be.  Indeed, my dreams are free, even if the daylight is subject to the tyranny of the majority.

*You don't bust the flower, if you get the honey for free.  

And there I was, 22nd birthday, pollen all over the tip of my nose, my chin, running foolishly away from yellow jackets, with that fugitive despoil energy that comes from raw fear.  I pawed at the towels and bandages with pine sap all over my fingers.  My shirts was dotted with the fiendish yellow jackets, and pulled it over my head and flung that in the grass.

*If you like and you rung it, touch it to stop the dinging din.

There were people I would glance by at them in their pit.  I would spit on them, pee on them sometimes, and just generically stare at them.  They jockeyed over one another like a basket of puppies.  I would see them now and then as I would go and buy Always Save brand diet cola.

The Collier Bowl, the Orange Bowl, Bubba Green Bush, or what-have you, and all the while, I'm running pizza parlors and other things, using my computer for things that I can pass off as "advanced simulations", but actually just garden-variety bargain bin PC games.

As the say, even the meanest, even the average, even the ding-batted among us, they too may display a few elements each of the greatest sages, but no one alone carries all of that special spark, that superior gleam of intuition, originality, the very stuff of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Mahjong Solitaire Adventure/Avenger, two Taylor Swift metrics, Meta's llama3: reflections in a speckled teet.

Tormented deputy Tate Smith left a note, dejected and deep down with the "inner anxiety", saying something, almost a Dear John, th...