Cabaret Savagenun.

Count the stars or drop shafts beneath the crust of the earth, we do, but understand mankind?

Why, it was otherwise, "as flies unto wanton boys are we to the gods"/this Bud's for you! and it was kind of a twiddle widdle play purdy kind of microwaving under a hard glare of pallid indifference, and for all it was, this humanity thing, a scholastic undertaking, but for breathing hard enough, a kind of puff of boredom, such that it could snap the wings right off a butterfly.

I personally had a week, and was having a weekend, procured three favorite beverages; three remained yet.  I wanted to try dimestore Cabaret Savignun.

In my being birthed a proletariat, I but smelt the earth, time to time, at my fingers, poo on my shoes, cuticles bloody rosettes, and I came to prefer as it were, not to "taste the barrel", but to enjoy the grape, which meant to me I would have the more convenient single man's screw-on aluminum cap rather than the more effete cork.

Last cork I came across, I dug it out with the corkscrew on a Swiss army knife, and it was horrid, six dollar pseudo, and a two dollar combination piece, for all it was worth, three dollar hands, and I estimated my glass to be between one and two dollars.

I jabbed into it and twisted with the pissy obstinance of a elementary school lad protesting for his lick at the big swirl lollipop.

Franz Tost had came and celebrated with some bread and cheese, set a bit towards my recent loves, how I had ditched one six hours before the ball drop at New Year's, and I had kind of a nice moment of stellar confusion that equated in the firmament to indifference or even apathy.

We played poker.  I had a full house, and he had, well, two pair.

Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin.

*There is another Friday the 13th in October.  Have heard rumblings of a new film somewhere in that timeframe, along with the confusing mistakings of fan films for real movie trailers, and so forth.

*had a good moment of prayer, and I feign that I even got an answer from God Himself.  I like to think it was God, maybe, because it was pretty good advice, and it didn't just apply particularly to the one situation, but to various things, just the way an intervention in one life touches so many other lives in ways that we humans can't possibly anticipate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Mahjong Solitaire Adventure/Avenger, two Taylor Swift metrics, Meta's llama3: reflections in a speckled teet.

Tormented deputy Tate Smith left a note, dejected and deep down with the "inner anxiety", saying something, almost a Dear John, th...