The Decline of Western Civilization: Catcalls of Anheuser-Butch, continued Snowflakes versus Karens.

A non-controversy to me, but it triggered some who were perhaps, "straight-acting" and generally the type to overcompensate for something; it was all meme-fodder, the beer turning the men gay, and all and why?

Does it matter who the company pays?  Assuredly a lot of these companies slide dark money towards some unsavory types all the time, and we don't know, hence the term "dark money", Biden's widowed daughter-in-law and all, the "dark money".

This as I consider Dell Computers for my business because they sponsored a podcast I like, but that too, is extra money, collateral; my tendency is to respond more to sports endorsements and so forth usually, in the form of stock car racing, where I took up an Anheuser-Busch product largely because of an athlete sponsorship.  My initial foray into healthy fresh sub sandwich also came from a sporting sponsorship.  "Cousin" Carl Edwards.

Snowflakes versus Karens, tis all, sound and fury signifying not much more, and maybe that particular adult beverage brand wanted to retain its redneck base, and overcompensator fanbase as well, but add-on LGBTQ.  Certainly a miscalculation of the sensibilities of the existing fanbase, but nobody really wants to know the redneck fan base at all unless that's all the have, like Mike Lindell.

This as I'm drinking something called a Mexican Mudslide, with coffee, chocolate and tequila, and this dude is dressed as Holly Go Lightly, and I'm like, really now?  I'm not offended by that in the least, but I'm not really consuming that kind of media, I guess is the point.

If I needed something to complain about, it would be that I want gas prices down another 75 cents; but somehow I think that money is going to Phil Mickelson, the extra profits, and no American speculators have the testes to go after American drilling.  Consider also how many pieces of the oil pie go out, land rights, oil lease prices, so much, the teams, and the companies, and the specialized equipment, how many huge companies get a piece.  The Deep Water Horizon was eye-opening because of how many hands were in that pie, and people blamed BP, but so many others were closer to the protracted blunder, so many other companies, but BP had to "eat the bitch".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Mahjong Solitaire Adventure/Avenger, two Taylor Swift metrics, Meta's llama3: reflections in a speckled teet.

Tormented deputy Tate Smith left a note, dejected and deep down with the "inner anxiety", saying something, almost a Dear John, th...