Compassion, for the deserved and undeserving, and even some for the underserved.

 

Obnauticus, forgive; Obnauticus, deliver your servant.

I have been unjust in my interactions with my friends: loud, overbearing, practically over-talking them, talking over them, and them just hoping to share with myself, paradoxically, acting as such, I am yet their friend and compatriot. 

Some were unjust to Terrence, and I told Terrence, it was plain that he had built the reputation of being rough in his social interactions, they expected him to bite, where he only at the time really felt like giving a whimper.

As the verse of the day talks about seasoning ones intercourse with salt, we need not add such a savor to our communications, I wot, but be softer, be kind to those who deserve kindness, and under my own beliefs, most of us, and the gentle blog reader, deserve good treatment.

So many of them, they don't know--I never yet told them--that they are worthwhile, meaningful, decent people......  Obnauticus, why would I be built to be so stupid?  I ask for divine grace and understanding, forgive me as I forgive others, show me compassion as I dish the compassion to those around me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Mahjong Solitaire Adventure/Avenger, two Taylor Swift metrics, Meta's llama3: reflections in a speckled teet.

Tormented deputy Tate Smith left a note, dejected and deep down with the "inner anxiety", saying something, almost a Dear John, th...