crazy task lists and time management. the apps that keep us on the way.

Such as it is, success is not determined randomly, no matter how much that seems the case.

There must be intention.

I use these crazy apps.

I kept considering upgrading my time management, task list, and calendar software past the Google Workspace offerings.

They say the task list is so simple in that package that its hard to really get much use out of it; however, with that simplicity comes a variety of hacks.  

One could add a number in each entry to indicate the priority of the task.  And of course, one can re-arrange the things.

But there are other tricks, like using the various lists for various subjects.  I think I have about a dozen different lists beyond the regular daily agenda.  And unlike the for-pay tasks apps that integrate into a calendar, I can hold over the list for days.

I tend to favor putting the everyday things near the top of the list, and putting everything else underneath, lower down the list.

It was the advertising for the other apps, where I was amazed by the team options and enterprise versions, with large-scale back ups, in Google Workspace, I've got a nice little bridge between those apps and MS Office.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Numbers: Will Tabitha Ever See The Beach?(Jobs in April, Paramount, Disney) and the freaking moon.

*The jobs numbers for April 2024 weren't the big story everyone wanted it to be:  some 170k in a month, slightly low; the bigger story t...