the blooming of a day.

Another day to get it right.....

to contest the high ground....

The bloom of a day.  It unfolds drowsily, almost as if in slow-motion, the actions of nature, fits and starts, fits and starts, think of the Venus Flytrap slowly opening its jaws, closing its jaws, surprising its prey in plain sight.

 

And Venus in Leo in Astrology: The Phrenetic and the Subliminal.  The hidden emotions of the universe brought into overall motion, such as storms, and this is the seasons for cooling storms that break the heat in my Southeast USA.  It brooks telling of the Atlantic Hurricane season perhaps, and other things.

I unfurl my own day, drifting away from the frazzled fringe of sleep into the half-gloom of pre-dawn; I wonder vaguely if the nighttime has left me anything, perhaps something of my lady friends, or something else.  Something or other to mark the time, perhaps, as I sit on my bunk and listen to the others making commotions in the commons area.

Im looking at incremental progress on school assignment, pieces of larger assignment taken-up on a weekly basis--frightfully intelligent way of getting a larger work out of a student.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Numbers: Will Tabitha Ever See The Beach?(Jobs in April, Paramount, Disney) and the freaking moon.

*The jobs numbers for April 2024 weren't the big story everyone wanted it to be:  some 170k in a month, slightly low; the bigger story t...