Productivity: Morning productivity supercharge and Block Scheduling.

I followed some advice from several sources, regarding taking up study in the morning time.

One person recommended getting up early and reading, which was a bridge too far for me, and early in the morning.  I tend my readings after mid-day.

Another person suggested audiobooks, which sounds easy enough, but expensive.

I modified the advice to include podcasts, and I have my devotionals and so forth among the audio tracks, and some other: productivity, side hustles, small business, finance, philosophy.

Its made quite a difference so far in my work stack, leading me to more clarity throughout the day.

Also: Google Podcasts is going kaput early 2024.  They promise a migration tool for users, however.

Another technique I've taken up is block scheduling.

Say a two hour block devoted to one subject.

Or a three hour block devoted to one subject, and not just steady work, but also brainstorming and so forth: whatever is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Fivebag Freddie, Spreadsheet Sam and Generative Gheddy: Increase, multi-purpose AI and Eric Clapton.

There was a family about to face starvation.  The prophet came, and knowing they were at the end of their supplies, the prophet asked the fa...