Gather ye willows and reeds, yon Bradley Pittsburgh.

 

Could it be the universe has a message for me?

*Centerstage.  The personality multiplied.

*Ambition.  He does commerce.

The universe gives me The Star and the 10 of Wands, and I see that the universe is basically telling me I'm a star with a lot to offer.  But aren't we all?  Aren't we all now pundits and somewhat expert, in the conversation, in the age of social media?

I'm playing an art piece, more contrived and intricate than my usual stuff, an illusion piece inspired by Ron Gonsalve, to be executed in marker by my at a later point(I have no markers; I have to buy some).

I released a NASCAR podcast last week and it didn't quite make a splash, but I didn't really promote it, and frankly, its just a hobby.

I'll tell you this.  

God speaks through the universe.  When I say, "the universe has a message for me", that means God and his created universe is telling me something, he makes the heavens sing, maybe, saying something that sounds like one message for me, and myriad other messages for all the souls that look skyward.  Somewhere in between the messages might merge and form something all can use, and certainly, the machinations of men will merge and mesh and fleck and flay off of one another.

Like the Python Database Library, "Beautiful Soup", it is to ask the universe to tell you something, for the universe is poetic.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Mahjong Solitaire Adventure/Avenger, two Taylor Swift metrics, Meta's llama3: reflections in a speckled teet.

Tormented deputy Tate Smith left a note, dejected and deep down with the "inner anxiety", saying something, almost a Dear John, th...