"I still write your name in the sand." About Nicole, Nero and some comic books.

I was reading Two-Fisted Tales, sitting there, and having a beverage betwixt the forays and all and such and so forth.  And I said to myself, "shit."

I literally said, "shit."

It had all just reminded me of the time Nicole went to One Police Plaza to check up on a report, but not for her journalism, for her own interest back at the farm, where she had been accosted by Comancheros one day while she was out in her frock collecting the day's eggie-wegs.

And they had sent Percy Ledbetter from State B.I., with the "freshly-trimmed" hair line, where it was suspected he got in front of a mirror before his shift and nicked and trimmed on it.

But Nicole's outraged, violenced maidenhead.

And at One p.p. they gave her, in the vernacular, "dickfist", as if to say, I wanted something to shoot at, but like Michael Corleone, there was a probably he wouldn't have the pistola coming out the bathroom, but instead his penis in his hand.

A penis in the hand.

Hence the charming colloquialism, "dickfist".

Arthel shows me hers when it's "freshly trimmed".

But anyway, old farm girl, straight out of the Mid West, and some Willa Cather tale of people poking at burning coals in the stove before sending their child off to the city for a real education.

But in Two-Fisted Tales, there was Thor and Man-Thing, and the Igor analog looked remarkably like George Conway.  But think of it, one great big circle jerk, and not enough tequila to make it a proper daisy-chain, lacking the spirit, yer know, yarblockos.

It's like, "she likes Trumpet Pitchers.  That's her flower."

And the response.  "Fuck that, Imma burn down the city."

Nero had done that.  Sexed various members of his family, them coerced with fear, and he made his horse the Proconsul.  He had fiddled in his garden terrace while looking over his walls watching the distant flames of the capitol burning.

Maybe when I suggested Nicole "eat shit and die", maybe, just maybe, part of me meant that she should DM me on twitter.

I'm good for a feel.

I know Nicole's good for feel.

And State Law in SC is different from the busy and energetic world-renowned NYPD.  State Law Enforcement here is like Mike Tyson.  The don't stop punching until the bell rings to end the match.

I say Nicole has been to Aspen, cause she shore Skier-t.

Think of it, when young boys encounter beautiful women, many go mute, but there are a select few that rebuke beauty in its purest forms, say mean things against the feelings they feel. 

Wanna clean-up and do something, Nicole?  I'm game.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Mahjong Solitaire Adventure/Avenger, two Taylor Swift metrics, Meta's llama3: reflections in a speckled teet.

Tormented deputy Tate Smith left a note, dejected and deep down with the "inner anxiety", saying something, almost a Dear John, th...