Two of Coins and the Juggler muddles the duddles.

 

 

One can feel wisest when ruining his own life, just as he can feel comfortably mature in misery, or empty when filled with joy, just as in a lonely road, I notice myself, and yell farther back at my tom cat.

So.  Two divergent threads, as per the Two of Pentacles, the duality, the two tasks pressing.  There are actually more pressing in my world, and I'm juggling them all.

First the workout.  On the off-day from the free weights, I walk a lot and use the stationary bike.  Luckily, I've got beautiful scenery on the walk, and the splendor of the aging screened porch for my biking.  Pics later from the walk.

I walk approximately a mile, or maybe a mile and a tenth or two.  Then I take a short rest, usually about 30 minutes, while I check email, maybe hydrate, check in with my people.

Then I'm on the pavement again, walking it up, for one more session, aiming for the same length.

This morning in session two, I found myself yawning, tired, and I could feel my blood glucose decreasing, with that special weakness.  Well.  If I don't feel the blood sugar level decreasing, I feel it when its down usually.

But I look to the cards, having planned some drawings, some graphite, some charcoal, and I had taken reference photos of Maple, Walnut and Water Oak younglings of less than 12 feet in height.  I notice something about the cards, and that's repeats, but I'm starting to get meanings for a lot of the cards and this morning, I was juggling a lot in my world.

Then there's my BA of Lit to work on later in the day.

The drawings can wait.  They'll be, as stated above, graphite some, and charcoal some, of various flowers and trees.  I'll post those for sale online.  They'll be 9x12 in or 11x14 in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the material. Feel free to post, and speak your mind. "Democracy is the conundrum in which good peoples repair."

Mahjong Solitaire Adventure/Avenger, two Taylor Swift metrics, Meta's llama3: reflections in a speckled teet.

Tormented deputy Tate Smith left a note, dejected and deep down with the "inner anxiety", saying something, almost a Dear John, th...